We provide a total property management and facilities management package, where we do all the work, solving property problems under two major functions.
• Maintaining of the building fabric and common properties.
• Outgoing and service charges controlling.
• Optimizing the income from the property, maximizing capital value in the process.
• Rent, service charges collection and accounting.
• Negotiating tenancies, rent reviews and their terms and conditions.
• Controlling and establishing proper tenant mix through tenant selection.
• Controlling and monitoring maintenance repairs.
• Controlling and monitoring renovation and adaptation.
• Implementing advertising, promotional and publicity strategies.
• Monitoring tax implications.
• Maintaining adequate insurance.
• Liaison with government authorities and regulatory bodies
• Defects rectification.
• Administration, Budgeting, Cost Control and Reporting
• Review of House Rules and Regulations.
• Basic Accounting and Daily / Monthly Collection Reporting
• Prepare Emergency Rescue plan and Conduct Fire Drills
• Air Bnb Management Services
• Mobile Portal and Online Payment
• Visitor Management System (VSM)
• Conducting AGM / EGM
• 24 Hours Emergency Call Hotline
• Monitoring and Reviewing Service Providers and their contracts.
• Value enhancement services.
Testing, recalibration and inspection of electrical installations.
• H.V. Electrical Installations ( High Voltage above 1000 volts )
• L.V. Electrical Installations
• Earthling System / Lighting Protection System
• Standby Generator Sets
• Uninterrupted Power System
• Telecommunication System
• Structural Cabling System
• Fire Barriers
• Public Address System
• Conference System
• Security System
• Building Automatic System
• All Other System Forming Part Of The Facility Electrical System
Evaluate energy usage and formulate strategies and plans to optimize usage of Energy within the facilities
TAKING OVER PROCEDURES AND ROAD MAP
During Defect Liability Period
• Handover keys to purchasers
• Documentations to update owners data
• Prepare forms for defects checking
• Checking of defects with the main contractor
• Instruct main contractor to rectify defects
• Coordinate between owners and main contractor after rectification
• Surveillance of security, cleaners and other services providers
• Appointment of panel of renovation contractors
• Devised rules and regulations for renovation works for external contractor
• Monitor work contractor
• Handle complaints from purchaser, contractor, developers, etc.
• Taking over of the Fire Fighting System, Gen Set, Switch Rooms, Telephone and Water Riser.
• Joint inspections between the main supplier and our staff on the infra.
• Checking and reporting defects, leaks, shortcomings and etc.
• Coordinate with the relevant architect, consultant, supplier, etc.
• Proposal for remedial actions if any.
• Coordinate with independent carpark operator on signage’s, operations, etc
• Utility savings proposal during the initial stage.